Music is your only friend until the end...

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Disgustipated.

And the angel of the lord came unto me
snatching me up from my place of slumber

and took me on high,
and higher still until we moved through
the spaces betwixt the air itself
and he brought me into aVast farmland of our own midwest
and as we descended, cries of impending doom arose from the Soil
One thousand, nay, a million voices full of fear
and terror possessed me then
And I begged:
"Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?"
and the angel said unto me:
"These are the cries of the carrots..
the cries of the carrots!!!
You see, Reverend Maynard

Tomorrow is harvest day, and to Them
it is The Holocaust."

and I sprang from my slumber
drenched in sweat with the tears of one million
Terrified brothers and roared:
"Hear me now, I have seen the light

They have a consciousness!
They have a life! They have a soul!!!
Damn you! let the rabbits wear glasses!!!
Save our brothers!!!

Can I get an amen!!!
Can I get a aleluya !!!

>>>Disgustipated, Tool.
[[[ por esto y por muchas cosas mas... viernes 080906....]]

3 comments:

Yaoteka said...

Oooorale. Qué densa rola.

La pura letra es un poema.

Yaoteka said...

Por cierto. Ya postee más seguido señorita.

μετροлομο said...

ssssss se me enchino la pielecilla!!!!.... maynard es un tipo extraño, con una vida extraña, con una voz extraña, con unas bandas extrañas, con su dios propio y por eso me simpatiza..

atte metronomo

Blog Archive